Friday, January 22, 2010

Adventure


Happy Friday!
This is my very first post on my very first blog. I really hope to have an adventure with this blog, and with you my guest. As of right now, I am exploring the new life of being a mother, which means diapers, cleaning, cooking, exercise, beauty, the almost ignored art of style (I've noticed the first few months of motherhood are much more comfortable in sweats), as well as enjoying my husband, new son, and two dogs.

Right now I feel as though I'm in between adventures. As I sit at my computer, typing with one hand and holding my son in the other, I'm relaxed. Nolan only woke up once last night (He's two months old), and the weather looks as if we will be able to take our second walk outside. Our first walk was very short, and much colder than originally thought. The day is looking great and the weekend even greater!

What are some fond memories that you have with your new born child?

No comments:

Post a Comment