Sunday, October 9, 2011

Colors of Fall

I love this season.  The colors, the smells, the meals, the scarves and boots....I could go on but I won't I'll just have to show you some of the wonders of this season.
This tree has five colors; yellow, red, green, orange, and purple!!!




Really wish you could see the whole outfit....really wish I could too. We don't have a full length mirror...yet.

Apples! I love apples, I grew up with three apple trees in my back yard.  Nothing beats apples in season!


Steve and N just playing in the leaves.  This will be the first year that N has truly appreciated a good pile of leaves.

Yep he loves to throw leaves...at daddy.


Oh, he is sooo cute when he is trying to do big jobs.


Love N's flannel pants and his willingness to try and sleep on the top of the couch.

Rain coats and rain boots are soon to be a necessary no matter if they are on right or not.  P.S. N insisted his coat be on backwards.

Happy Fall! P.S. What are you going to be for halloween?

No comments:

Post a Comment