Friday, February 3, 2012

Chalk and Kashi don't mix

So, something just happened that pulled me out of my "whoa is me" thinking and got me laughing. 

As of late I've been waking up starving at all hours of the night. To combat being disturbed from my sleep I eat a small cup of Kashi Go Lean cereal right before bed.
Okay, this might gross you out but I don't like milk in my cereal so I kinda end up using the same cup two nights in a row.  I keep the cup close to my bed for easy reach at night.

Tonight, was no different. I grabbed my kashi poured it in my cup and headed to bed. While eating and reading other blogs I discovered a piece of chalk in my kashi. "okay, odd. Probably nolan putting it in my cup. Good thing I'm not grossed out by this." Is all I thought. 

Little while later I suddenly came upon a big CRUNCH!  Yep, you guessed it more chalk!

I got up to spit it out and found out that it was red chalk. Oh, did I get Steve when I walked into the kitchen with red chalk juice streaming down my lip!  What fun!


No comments:

Post a Comment