Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Halloween and Well Just Life



So, Halloween was AWESOME! Jane was a burrito so we had to go to Chipotle for lunch and take some pictures of Jane with REAL burritos.  Nolan was Thomas of course.  He wore it all day, and got excited every time he got more candy (and yes I did let him eat a lot of candy on Halloween but only on Halloween). 

Other than Halloween we have just been enjoying the weather and the season.  Found a worm in one of my apples, and while I was editing the picture it made me think of Busy Town.   You know:
Other than long walks at the zoo or park I've been thinking of N's birthday and trying to get prepared not only for Thanksgiving but also Christmas.  Hopefully, soon I'll have our family's Christmas wishes posted.  Oh, and stickers in the hands of toddlers can be very messy, and under appreciated in my opinion. 

No comments:

Post a Comment