Monday, July 5, 2010

2nd Espresso

For those of you who don't know, I love coffee!  Though, I wouldn't label myself as die-hard, I'm definitely in love with the taste, culture and art of coffee, but I'm also a thrifty person.  For the last four years I've been making my daily cup of joe using a Mr. Coffee espresso machine.  Too cheap to actually spend the big bucks to get a really nice machine I would dream of a great shot of espresso with creama on top but wake up to my steam powered Mr. Coffee.

Well, all that has changed.  My loving husband, out of blue found a great machine on Craigslist and surprised me with it.  Here it is!  My life will never be the same.
 P.S.
I really wanted to show you the surprise video taken when I first saw it but due to some errors I can't. :(

No comments:

Post a Comment