Tuesday, July 6, 2010

5th Rachel's Baby Shower

I don't know about you but it feels like there are babies or pregnant women everywhere you look! It might just be my imagination; you know when you buy a certain kind of car you notice it more, maybe that is it.  Well, two of my good friends are due August and September, and I have the great pleasure of throwing their baby showers.

The first shower on the calendar was Rachel's.  
The theme was Dump Trucks.  I had construction signs everywhere, as well as poms hanging from the ceiling in colors yellow and white.

I totally geeked out on the favors.  There were homemade biscotti, homemade marshmallows, and brownies.  Each in its own little bag with sticker.  (The biscotti were really good, but none of the guest got them because...well, let's just say that my dogs also agreed that the biscotti was really good. And yes, I almost killed them.)

Pam a mutual friend of mine and Rachel's, helped with the planning, and she is so awesome!  She made a cake that looked like a dump truck, and came up with a bib making project that the guests could do at the party and then give to Rachel.  All of which were taken on another camera!!! :(  (I really need to get better at taking pictures at these parties).
Here are some wonderful pictures taken by another friend.

1 comment:

  1. This turned out sooo cute.....I can relate to the dogs eating your favors. I made puppy chow for my clients for Christmas and guess who got some puppy chow all nicely package!

    ReplyDelete