Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Slides and Dogs


So, like most days I've been reading, this time it's about N spending time outside, and what to do to help him enjoy his time.  If this is something you would like to research, the books I've fallen for are "I Love Dirt" and "15 Minutes Outside".

Truthfully, N doesn't need any encouragement other than, "shoes and pants first before you go out."

Outside, everything is game. Dirt, rocks, baby slide, big slide, garden, you name it N is fascinated by it.
Today we were playing on the half built swing set, and our real enjoyment came from making PJ, my dog, run up the ladder and down the slide.

No I wasn't lifting PJ, I had something even better...his ball.  PJ will do anything (aside from touching water) to get his tennis ball.  So, I just put the ball in the fort and PJ was soon to follow.  So much fun!




No comments:

Post a Comment