Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Rainy Day


Spring is here and so are the rains.  I love rain storms.  I remember sitting outside with my dad just to watch the rain from our front porch.  We would talk of nonsense, books, and the rain.  Yum, the memory warms me like a good cup of coffee on a cold morning.  While it was raining yesterday I was nursing N and Steve back to health.  What a great day to be sick! For the most part people don't think, "Yeah! it's raining and I'm sick what a great combo." but what if the weather were perfect outside? What then? Then you feel like you are missing something.

Well, one thing lead to another and I found myself this morning looking at lovely rainy day stuff.  Here are my favorites so far.

Bad Journal By TeaAndLaundry 






















No comments:

Post a Comment