Friday, January 21, 2011

Fasting Starting Today

I'm starting to notice something about how I spend my time...I love to read blogs and magazines too much.   It all started as research; how to decorate my house, how to cook/bake, or just craft inspirations.  But now I find myself wanting what those bloggers have instead of enjoying what I have; I want the pretty picturesque life in the magazine even though it may not be what God has for me.  It doesn't mean that blogs and magazines are evil, obviously I'm still writing on this blog, but for me they have become more than just research which is why I'm fasting.  So, starting today and going for two weeks I'm going to not read blogs or magazines... Pray for me.
 

1 comment:

  1. Blogs/the Internet can be so fun AND addictive. It was good for me to find what resources were best for me and then browse occasionally. It is hard to resist, though, when you have a project that you are working on and sincerely need ideas! Happy fasting! -Rachel

    ReplyDelete