Saturday, January 8, 2011

Good Outfit...Bad Outfit?

So, you remember when you were a little girl and you dressed the part of princess for the ball? Well, I truly believe that girls really don't grow out of that need to dress for something.  Take my wonderful sister Jessica.  It takes her a good two HOURS to figure out what to wear for a date, concert, etc.  Well, being the big sister that I am I thought it would be fun to play dress up with my little sister yesterday.  She needed to get ready for a concert and I was thoroughly read up on Sartorialist, making me a practical prophetess of fashion.  This is what we came up with, what do you think? Other than my sister is gorgeous, I mean.





  (Yes, we had way too much fun.)

1 comment:

  1. How fun to have your sis right there to ask how does this look? Jessy is so cute and I love the outfit...very creative!

    ReplyDelete