Wednesday, October 10, 2012

At Home

Nolan and his favorite shirt. 


"Oh no you didn't."



Only parents have construction band-aids on their boo boos.



Life has been awkward lately. We've started potty training again (I know I'm crazy but we have a good reason).  I've stopped drinking milk and have cut back on cheese and such, this is to help Jane.  She seems to spit up less with this new diet. 
I think my biggest awkwardness or misconception is rounding up my kids ages and expecting them to be the age I think they should.  For example, Noland should be five and Jane six months, but much to my frustration life doesn't work like that.  So, Nolan is three (in a month) and Jane is seven weeks old and we are having fun at home as well as out and about. This is a season like Fall or Christmas and I'm learning to savor it.

2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. AND, take pictures. They grow SO FAST. Grandma D.

      Delete