Friday, October 12, 2012

Life Captured





It's been a busy week at least it feels like it.  We've either been out and about or busy getting stuff done at home.  The weather has me in SUPER good spirits and even Nolan gets excited about his Halloween costume (he's worn it everyday since we got it!).  Jane is preparing for the colder days by adding on girth.  JUST LOOK AT THOSE CHUNKY LEGS!!! She is the cutest chunk I've ever seen!  For me this is the weather of (homemade) marshmallows, sweaters, soup, bread and boots.  I love it! 
I've been in the kitchen a lot too making Homemade bread (both yeast and quick), Marshmallows, Pie, Chocolate syrup, and instant oatmeal.  I need to start taking pictures of it all...I just get caught up eating it. :)  

What is your favorite season? and do you have any traditions in the fall?


1 comment:

  1. I love the costume and chunky legs too. :) I love fall for all the sweater wearing, tea drinking, fire building, and hiking that we do. I also love getting back in the kitchen to make soups and breads. We were given quite a crop of pears, so I'll be drying them in the oven tonight. We are having a schooling break soon, so I'll be in touch about seeing you (and finally holding that baby!). :)

    ReplyDelete