Thursday, October 18, 2012

Life Captured









Ah, fall is here.  I feel like reading a book, sitting next to a warm fireplace, and sipping hot cocoa (Multitasking, something I am not normally good at but I think I could handle this one).   Another thing that has been buzzing my brain is home improvement.  It seems I want to do everything from re-organizing my living room to completely transforming my curb appeal.  PLUS, I feel a sense of urgency since the weather is bound to change soon....like snow kind of weather.  I could be wrong and we could have the whole winter reach only a shivery 40 degrees but I have a feeling that is not going to be the case.  

I've also been busy cooking/ baking.   We have discovered the joy of homemade bread, especially in the morning for breakfast.  It smells wonderful and tastes like we are getting spoiled.  Steve puts homemade apple butter on his.   Another treat of the season (one I had been looking forward to) is Butternut Squash soup.  SOOOO good and definitely NOT weight watchers approved!

What have you been up to for the fall? 

No comments:

Post a Comment