Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Big Boy!

Nolan has been wanting to do big boy things lately.  Like using the same fork mom does or helping mom do her chores (no complaints here I might add).  He also has been wanting to sit at the table while he eats.  I've been wondering whether or not I should buy him a booster seat, but today I think I can put off buying the seat for a little while longer.  I discovered that his highchair lowers!  I took the tray off and lowered the seat so that it would fit just right under the table. Voila! One happy toddler!
P.S. It will be awhile before gets to eat from another ceramic dish...that one met its demise soon after these pictures were taken.

2 comments:

  1. His bald head is so cute in the light through the window. Very cute pics. Heather

    ReplyDelete
  2. I believe I was on the phone with you when he shattered the poor bowl all over the floor. But he's SOOOOOOO cute, your right he's changed alot. In only good ways of course. - me

    ReplyDelete