Monday, July 15, 2013

Fireworks and the new deck



I know it's been a least a week since fourth of July but I thought I share some of the pictures from our festivities.  I hope you enjoy. :)

Looking through our pictures I noticed that Nolan makes with face a lot when playing with sparklers.



SEE!  Don't worry it is more joy than fear. probably a good thing.

I know this one is blurry but ISN'T CORA (my niece) A DOLL!!! I never thought being an aunt would be soo fun.


The new deck, in all its glory.

My Brother Joel is a very serious person but every once in a while you can catch his crazy funny side, and here it is!



My Dad (aka Papa Bear) was teaching Cora or maybe he just didn't want to be lit on fire...++





I remember this being incredibly loud, almost like a bomb.  I don't know the name of those things and if I try to I'll just butcher the name like only I can.  ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment