Wednesday, July 10, 2013

Just life



Happy Summer everyone!  We have been enjoying (or avoiding) the warm/ hot weather by going to beach (in Lees Summit), having lots of family get togethers, gardening, picking berries and going to the aquarium.  I'm actually amazed at how busy we have been.  Steve has two long days at work every week and sometimes even works on Saturdays but I've always seemed to find something to do or some one to hang out with; which if you are a stay at home mom you know that is SUCH a blessing and a sanity keeper.    Here are some pictures of what we have been up to.

It rained the other day and since it wasn't thundering any more Nolan got to go out and play.  The words echoing in my head at the time were, "Let him live." hince the pj's

Those super tall plants are Sunflowers, which I am using as trellises for my peas and beans.  N calls them his Jungle.

we planted Purple carrots in the garden this year, so cool! (BTW the inside color is orange)



Our new deck at night, and full of people!  It was finished just in time for the 4th


Look at Baby girl standing, and look at her rolls!!! They are everywhere!

Off to the zoo.

You can barely see him but there is a tiger hiding behind the wall.  When we first started walking towards the exhibit that tiger ran and hid, in the kind of "I'm going to eat you way" not the "Ah I'm scared".  Scared the crap out of Steve and I.  We both stopped in our tracks and thought,"does he know something we don't know?"

But we survived


No comments:

Post a Comment