Thursday, April 21, 2011

Muesli Vs Granola





About two or three weeks ago I made a breakfast staple called muesli in hopes of replacing some of our cereal.  No one touched it (including myself).  It's not that it was gross, instead it was a type of oatmeal combination and after the long winter oatmeal just doesn't hit the spot like it did at the beginning of fall. 

It wasn't until N and I went on a run and ended stopping for a quick snack that I was inspired.  Our snack of choice? Chewy granola with fruit and nuts AND oatmeal! With the addition of butter, vanilla, brown sugar and honey my muesli suddenly transformed into chewy heaven!  I made the granola Friday and by Sunday there was nothing left!!

I was planning on sharing the recipe but I lost both my granola recipe and muesli.  Once, I find them I'll post them. :)


N @ snack time today.

No comments:

Post a Comment