Monday, April 11, 2011

Outing Day

Good morning! I hope that you had a wonderfully relaxing weekend.  The weather couldn't have been more perfect to spend the weekend outside.  I think it got really close to 90 here...  Awe those are the days that I wish I had a clothes line.  You know how fast clothes dry in 90 degree weather?!

Well, this weekend as you can guess I did not get a clothes line but N and I did have an outing.  Early Saturday morning N and I took a walk up the street to see some of our neighbors.  These neighbors were special they own goats!
When N first saw the goats he kept calling them "Da" for dog.

N feeding a baby goat.  By the end of our trip these two were tight.

They aren't elegant like a horse but they are really pretty.

BONUS! The same neighbors have a peacock! How cool is that?!

Of all the exotic animals on the farm the cat was by far one of N favorites. A boy after my own heart. 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment