Monday, April 12, 2010

Garden Monday


So, this post almost didn't happen.  Not that I didn't want to post but last night I watched the 5 HOUR version of Pride and Prejudice with a bunch of girl friends.  Nolan and I didn't get home until around midnight, and he had a feeding or two before we finally woke up at 7:30am.  Needless to say, I'm very tired, but the deadline to have dirt in our raised bed has come and voila!

Not only dirt is in that box, but plants and seeds!  I'm so excited to see what is going to grow, and how we'll be able to use it.   The bushes that you see along with the herbs are going in the front yard or in other pots (a Monday post to come).  From what I have read and what the seed packets said, it will be another couple weeks before any seedlings can be seen, but don't worry you'll know when they do!  Here are the other pictures of the garden.  


   
















No comments:

Post a Comment