Friday, February 25, 2011

Bowling...sort of


I have this cute little bowling set that I got from Missouri town, and I've been waiting for just the right time to introduce the game to N.  Since it snowed last night I felt today is as good as any.  I set the pins up, grabbed one of N rubber balls and tried to get N to throw his ball at the pins.  N fell in love with the pins, at first sight he was rushing towards them, kneeling and pointing, "Dhat!"

The concept was lost in the excitement.  He loved to knock down the pins...with his hands and he loved to organize the pins and he even tried to set them up himself but there was no ball present.  All in All I deem the pins a success; they were build for amusement and they accomplished that.  :)

Here are some other pics of N during Wednesday's wonderful weather.





No comments:

Post a Comment