Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Impatience

I feel silly, but I can't help watching the mailman as he makes his deliver just to see if he is carrying anything that looks like a package or if UPS is on my street I watch him until I'm sure he is not going to be delivering anything to my house...at least today.

Why do you feel silly? you ask...I'm impatient for N's new diapers.  Oh, how low is THAT! But I am really excited to try out this new brand of diaper called GLdiapers.
I found them on etsy and am amazed at their perfection and simplicity.  Like Gdiapers they are not an all in one, but unlike Gdiapers where you have the option of removing the liner these ARE the liner! PLUS they come in super cute prints and colors! Here is a video on how they work:
I still feel silly for being so excited for some diapers to show up in the mail but at least I got to share some of that excitement with you.

No comments:

Post a Comment