Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Bubbles and Blizzards!



Kc is presently being hit by a blizzard.  My home town alone is getting 23 inches at this present moment! Once, the wind and everything calms down I'll take some outdoor pictures.  In the mean time we were a little board so we made some fruit pop.
Awhile ago I was reading the ingredient list on a Fizzy and noticed that it was just a combination of fruit juice concentrate and carbonated water.  "Aha! I can do that!" Today, I made blueberry/ pomegranate sparkling juice.  Here are some pretty pictures of the juice bottles.

The juice concentrate is on the bottom of the bottle and the carbonated water is on top. No other water is added.
And swirl...

until mixed.
Enjoy.
 Some other fun during the blizzard was had by Jessy and PJ.


No comments:

Post a Comment