Saturday, February 19, 2011

Mama's Little Helper

My 15 month old is very intrigued by every little chore that I do (except blogging. When I sit down to the computer he wants to watch Blues Clues and not me typing about his funny pictures).  Even making my morning coffee amuses him, but nothing amuses him more than doing the dishes.  It is a perfect mix of water, soap, and odd ball shapes that can splash and pour the soapy water. 



To keep N dry we have resorted to having him wear his rain jacket and rain boots while he "washes" the dishes.  N loves this game so much that he started dragging the green chair to the sink at any chance he got.  Because we love our son we updated his chair with a stool. :)

2 comments:

  1. That is so stinking sweet. Amber

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw He's sooo big and growed up. Can't wait to see him and Jaden playing together. :) -me

    ReplyDelete