Tuesday, November 15, 2011

The Begining of Day two

Or Not.  (Pic via Etsy)

Let me start off by saying, "Thank you" for all the support, I was about to cheat today but after reading all the comments I decided to stick with it and have hot cocoa instead of my...well you know.

Another thing that I think is really interesting.  Newly pregnant woman (at least in my good circle of friends) cannot stomach coffee of any sort during their first trimester.  By the way I'm not preggers, although I wouldn't mind another (actually pray that another little one does come our way).  But back on subject; new preggers against coffee.  I've called a couple of friends out on it in the past and was right! One time my sister-in- law was meeting us at the market and I asked if she wanted some coffee, her reply was that it hadn't been sitting with her very well.  I knew exactly why too (as you can tell I'm still excited that I figured it out)! But had to hold my tongue because Easter was coming up (which was why we were at the market) and she wanted to make the announcement during the festivities.

I wonder why.  Maybe it's apart of the curse, "Unto the woman he said, I will greatly multiply thy sorrow & take away your coffee, and thy conception; in sorrow thou shalt bring forth children;"

P.S.
Side effects of not drinking my morning gallon of coffee is I get really bad munchies.  I hope this experiment  doesn't end with weight gain.

1 comment:

  1. I'll be praying for Nolan to get a sibling:)

    Glad you stuck it out! How are you feeling after a couple days without it?

    ReplyDelete