Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Nolan's Christmas List

Okay, so I'm a few days early with the list, but it is strategic.  I'm so not blogging on Thanksgiving and I know a lot of people are going to try and get their Christmas shopping done by Friday so why not give them a little direction when they are out buying for my son.

I can't tell you how blessed I feel right now. Just knowing that Nolan has family that wants this information is awesome! So, if you are family and you are reading this list for ideas, how awesome are YOU?!

Art Supplies... preferably washable. via

Nolan is over the top for trains and this book would be icing on the cake. 

Things to color on.  I love this coloring book because it has varies subjects and it's pretty big!    

Sweaters and pants in size 2T.  This sweater is super cute!
Booties for the cold toddler feet. Also sooo cute.
:) Pants

No comments:

Post a Comment