Thursday, November 17, 2011

I'm weak...



Okay, so I didn't last a whole week, but I did figure out what was making my stomach turn.  I might have been making my latte's a little too big and the shear milk consumption was not good.  I found this out when I had cocoa the other day, same experience as with my coffee.

Although I don't think I'm completely lactose intolerant, I do think that too much of a good thing is bad.  So, this morning I scaled down my morning joe to an 8 oz cup (about half of what I was drinking, Yikes!) and my stomach feels fine. 

I feel like this whole not drinking coffee has been a success.  Plus! I got some killer tea ; it's so good I almost decided not to have coffee because of it along.  Luckily, I rationalized and decided to have my tea after my coffee, possibly on the way to Nolan's two year check up.  (okay, I lied I'm having it sooner because I had to go get a packet to tell you the name, and well...it's good did I say it was good!)

1 comment:

  1. Haha, yeah milk will get you every time.

    I drink black coffee when I drink it (these days with preg it's not so good to me) and I drink tons of tea later in the day because I'm obsessed with it.

    I hope the check up went well!

    ReplyDelete