Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Halloween

We had a wonderful Halloween this year! So, much so I needed a day to recover, well not really I just felt lazy yesterday.

This was Nolan's first Halloween where he got to go trick or treating.  Last year Halloween was on Sunday and I had to work; plus N was just a year and he really didn't understand or care.  But this year he certianly knew what was going on; he was dressing up and people were giving him candy!! Yeck YA!

N dressed up as a gnome, something I finally decided on the day of.  But it was easy to make and I didn't have to go out and buy anything.  Win Win.

I can't tell you how many times he exclaimed that he has, "Ma Kindy! Kindy! Ma Kindy!" (translation: "More candy! Candy! More candy!").  By the end of trick or treating N was very comfortable with grabbing for candy and saying, "treek treek" ("Trick or Treat") and, "Haween" ("Happy Halloween").


If you are wondering if I let him have his candy I did let him have three pieces, and then took the rest for potty treats.  I felt kinda bad about it but really my opinions were have a sick kid or a potty trained one.  I decided on the latter. 

When we got to Grandma A's house, my sister-in-law was still in need of her Frankenstein's Bride hair and make-up of which Jessy and I were overjoyed to help with.  Steve got alot of good pictures of her transformation. 

Here are some pictures from Halloween. Enjoy!








Lil Cora was a sock monkey! Isn't that the cutest idea!!!

Cute Cousins





No comments:

Post a Comment