Monday, November 21, 2011

Falling leaves.

I hope that you had a wonderful weekend! We got out a little. Saturday was perfect to be outside, and with mounds of leaves...well lets just say that we couldn't resist. :)

My Dad was in the area and stopped by for lunch and to play in the leaves with us.  At one point Nolan lost one of his shoes in the leaves and it took us a while to find it again.  Nolan wasn't worried but he did help with the search. 
This is one of my favorite pictures with my Dad and Nolan.  Nolan loves his "Andpa".

Searching for the shoe.

Getting covered in leaves


By the end of our time outside Nolan started throwing handfuls of leaves into the air and just letting them fall all over him.  These are just some of many from the day.  I love fall.

No comments:

Post a Comment